|Posté||Date limite de candidature||Emplacement||Titre|
|Jul 05, 2018||Aug 30, 2018||Paris, FR||Trainee Assistant e-commerce Product Manager|
Support Product Managers in the daily business:
Actualization of the marketing documentation (user guides, brochures, sales presentations, marketing collaterals with the communication team) and update of the internal website.
- Product reporting
- Benchmark on market needs and SWOT analysis
- Preparation of training contents
Assist Product Managers leading projects:
- Organization project team meetings and diffusion of minutes
- Participate in Live Test for the new solution (testing the tools functionalities)
- Support cost analysis for different channels
- Capacity of adaptation in a multicultural environment
- Solution- and result-oriented, you like to work multidisciplinary
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills and very good team spirit
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Business school education or Master degree, focusing in marketing and/or e-commerce
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris
- We offer modern and fair employment condition
For further information, please contact:
Product Manager Ecommerce
Tel +33 6 67 69 33 61
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number Asendia 18_15
Veuillez envoyer votre candidature à email@example.com en mentionnant le numéro de référence "Asendia 18_15"